Top 10 Reasons Why Your Company Should Be Using Mobile Marketing
1. Mobile Marketing uses interactive wireless devices such as cell phones, iPads, or tablets and provides customers with time and location sensitive information which promotes goods, services and ideas which generate value.
2. Mobile Marketing is the future of marketing affecting every aspect of your customers’ lives. Many people already live their entire business and personal lives on their mobile phones; clipping coupons, researching products, accessing email, social media and more! The reason that Mobile Marketing is so effective is that it gives the marketer near immediate access to their clients — no matter where they are and what they are doing.
3. Short Codes can incorporate mobile to create “pull” marketing by allowing people to download coupons from other sources, such as blogs, e-newsletters, and websites.
4. While there is no need to do anything differently in your social media marketing, there is still a need for a mobile-optimized site because mobile phones have smaller screens requiring different formatting. To give people the best possible experience, there is a need to organize and present your company information differently.
5. Consumers actively search for products and services on their mobile phones—that means they may be looking for your company.
• 10-15% of traffic on average comes from mobile devices. In specific markets, these numbers can be doubled.
6. People are not only searching on mobile phones, they are making purchases
directly through them. According to the Aite Group, U.S. mobile bill payments will
reach $214 billion in 2015, up from only $16 billion in 2010!
7. The most substantial obstacle of conventional advertising is overcome with the integration of mobile. With mobile, you collect the most valuable asset you can possibly get from advertising – information about who your customers and prospects are! That information includes what you did to capture their attention and where they were when you sparked their interest. This information will enable your company to continue to cultivate meaningful and highly profitable relationships with your clients.
8. Mobile Marketing provides instant connection with your customers
9. It is effective in providing a timely “Call to Action” to encourage your customers to act now.
10. It provides measurable ROI
Are you currently using Mobile Marketing? If so, how has it helped your business? If not, why not?